Dear User, we would like to inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the legislation, this processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency as well as the protection of your privacy and your rights. In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information.
PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION
The data provided will be collected, processed and stored for the following purposes:
- creation of a database;
- provision of the customer service to respond to any requests made by electronic devices;
- compliance with tax, administrative and accounting requirements;
- sending commercial information by e-mail, SMS, mail and other means of communication;
- communication of data to third parties for marketing purposes.
NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND METHODS OF PROCESSING
Despite being optional, the provision of data, is necessary for the service implementation and any refusal to provide them will determines the impossibility of carrying out the service.
The processing will be carried out with the tools and methods suitable to protect the security and confidentiality of personal data. It may be carried out either manually, or by means of electronic or automated tools.
Specifically appointed people, such as employees or other collaborators may become aware of those data that are necessary or related to the sending of advertising material. They may also become aware of third parties for marketing purposes.
HOLDER OF THE PROCESSING
The data controller is DANA Costruzioni srl in the person of Stefano Dalessio.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In relation to the processing of personal data, you are entitled to exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 7. 196/2003, whose text is reproduced below.
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or inexistence of personal data concerning him/her and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information on:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic devices;
- the identification details of owner, managers and appointed representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as designated representatives in the territory of the State, as persons in charge.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where appropriate, integration of the data;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of processed data in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the above operations have been brought to the attention, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment is impossible or involves the disproportionate use of means compared to the right being protected.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication